1 Kilo Espresso Coffee Beans sourced from our farms in Rwanda. Small-batch roasted to perfection here in Amsterdam.
Known as the Land of a Thousand Hills, Rwanda’s produces high-quality, high-altitude coffee. Trust us, once you’ve tried this coffee, it will be hard to imagine coffee tasting better!
- Origin: Grown in Gekenke Region, Rwanda, Africa
- Variety: 100% Arabica varietal Bourbon
- Roast: Dark roast
- Tasting notes: Orange peel and kiwi with sweet taste notes of ripe citrus. Very balanced.
- Altitude: 2,000 meters above sea level. High elevations provide optimal growing conditions for the coffee trees, bringing out the best of the beans.
- Brewing methods: Perfect for drip machines, espresso maker, French press, Aeropress, pour over and moka pot
- Quantity: 1 Kilo Espresso Coffee Beans
- 60-75 cups of deliciously flavorsome coffee
We source our beans exclusively from a small Rwandan cooperative called Twongerekawa Coko. They are committed to high-quality coffee production and women community investment. Read more about our Fucking Strong Coffee from Rwanda
Thank you for supporting our mission! Now indulge yourself with some sweet, full-bodied, fruity coffee!