1 Kilo Espresso Coffee Beans sourced from the northern region of Nueva Segovia in Nicaragua. Small-batch roasted to perfection here in Amsterdam.
Nueva Segovia region enjoys near perfect growing conditions – shade, fertile volcanic soil and high elevations.
A tropical coffee with unique and exciting flavors.
- Origin: Province of Nueva Segovia, Nicaragua
- Variety: 100% Arabica
- Roast: Omni Roast*
- Tasting notes: Dark chocolate, raspberry, passion fruit, with a nutty finish.
- Altitude: 1,100 – 1,500 meters above sea level.
- Brewing methods: As an Omniroast, we make sure you can enjoy these beans using filter or espresso brewing methods. They work especially well on stovetop Moka Pots, as well as filter machines and Aeropresses.
- Quantity: 1 Kilo Espresso Coffee Beans
- 60-75 cups of deliciously flavorsome coffee
Thank you for supporting our mission! Now indulge yourself with pleasant, balanced, and bittersweet flavored coffee!